Eric M. Manoff, MD, FAAOSBoard-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with Subspecialty Certification in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Manoff graduated from Duke University with a Bachelor of Science, majoring in biomedical engineering. Upon receiving his Doctorate of Medicine at the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, he completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx. He continued his training as a fellow in Sports Medicine at Saint Vincent's Medical Center in Staten Island.
Dr. Manoff has expertise in the latest treatments of sports injuries including ACL reconstruction, knee and shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff tears, and other tendon and ligament pathology throughout the body. He served as the team physician for various high school football teams in New York during his residency and fellowship. As a marathon runner himself, Dr. Manoff understands the importance of getting his patients back into competition and enjoying their sport, regardless of their age or level of ability.
Dr. Manoff is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon with Subspecialty Board-Certification in Sports Medicine. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, the Medical Society of the State of New York, and Suffolk County Medical Society. He has been published in multiple orthopedic journals and his work has been presented at national sports medicine conferences. During his medical training, Dr. Manoff traveled to Bosnia with a team of American surgeons to bring needed medical equipment and new technology to the war torn region.
While Dr. Manoff received specialty training in sports medicine, his knowledge and experience encompass a wide array of general orthopedic problems in adults and children. He treats all types of extremity fractures and is current on the operative and non-operative treatment of arthritis. He continues to attend orthopedic conferences in order to provide his patients with the most up-to-date treatments in the constantly evolving world of orthopedics.
- Undergraduate: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Medical: State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- General Surgery Internship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Staten Island, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Suffolk County Medical Society
Eric M. Manoff, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Manoff specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs a wide range of orthopedic procedures including:
- Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy
- ACL and Meniscus Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Pediatric and Adult Fracture Care
- Operative and Nonoperative Arthritis Treatment
- General Orthopedics